Subject 11: Self-Empowerment
Empowerment allows you to go higher and beyond where you are now!
Are you living an empowered life?
Dis-empowerment can cause negative thoughts, fears, doubts, pain, insecurities, circumstances, lower vibrations, and unhealthy subconscious-beliefs, to consume our lives, to keep us from living a fulfilling life, to keep us from reaching out higher potential, and from thriving in life; if we allow them to.
In class 11, we'll cover 7 essentials ways to put Self-Empowerment into practice and full-effect.
Let's thrive in, and through life!
In this video we explore 7 essential ways to take your power back, in order to reach self-empowerment. Self-empowerment is everything! It has, and continues to be, the foundation of my personal transformation, healing, and thriving, throughout my journey. I pray it will continue to be for you too! You have so much greatness and potential yet inside of you; empowering yourself is what will bring it all out and into the world.
Much love and self-empowerment to you!
7 Essential Ways
To Take Your Power Back:
1. Self-love: When you love yourself, what you allow looks different.
2. Self-appreciation: Pause often to appreciate how far you’ve come, all you’ve overcome, and have manifested, up to this point.
3. Let go of what doesn’t serve you: No more holding onto what’s taking your power away. Release who/what's draining your energy and life force.
4. Nurture yourself: Through regular self-care, spirit-care, vibration-care, (i.e. prayer, affirmations, gratitude, baths, meditation, healthy eating, good vibes and so on), we empower ourselves.
5. Cultivation: Sharpen your skills, keep growing in areas you need to, feed your mind and spirit, get inspired.
6. Self-Discipline: Consistency in doing the work, strength building, heightens integrity, builds greater character, attracts greater success. Set those boundaries! (for the win) ;)
7. Charge/feed your mind and spirit: You are an energy being who you needs to recharge and nourish well. Be good to your mind, body, and spirit, in this way.
What It Takes:
Deciding to become the hero of your life
You take control and charge of your life and circumstances
Experience greater awareness; within and without
Operate at a higher level and potential mind, body, heart, creativity, and spirit
Attract and manifest better opportunities, better health/well-being, and people
Things/people that once triggered you, neutral themselves
Overall, you bring more light, greatness, and higher vibrations to the world
Self-empowerment can shift us out of a reality and situation that we don't love, and into one that we do.
Self-empowerment means the difference between us expanding or contracting within, in life, and in the world.
Self-empowerment is a communication to yourself and to others. It a vibrational language.
Self-empowerment changes the course and trajectory of your life.
What areas of your life and well-being could use more self-empowerment; in order to grow, reach higher vibrations and potential, and allow you to thrive?
Where do you need to take your power back?
Where will you commit to start?
I believe your progress and success!